Here at Old Hat Chimney Service, our goal is to make services as hassle-free for our clients as possible. Here are a few tips to ensure easy, speedy service:
1. When preparing for your appointment, please remove ashes from the ashbox (if applicable). This will allow us to get right down to business, without the mess.
2. To allow ample time for cooling, please refrain from using your appliance in the 24-hour period leading up to your service appointment.
3. Please remove all furniture and valuables within 6 feet of the appliance being serviced. This will allow our technicians to set up their equipment and also help guarantee that your belongings stay safe and clean.
4. For their safety, if you have pets, please keep them contained during your service.
5. When scheduling your annual inspection or sweeping, please keep in mind that the best time to do so is in the spring or summer. This is our “slow season” and is when we can offer the most flexible scheduling and the fastest service.
We look forward to serving you and your family! To schedule your appointment, please give us a call at 770-529-2654, or click here to request an appointment online!